Summer Time

02/10/2017

Something is going to change.

Summer time was started in Australia yesterday. I didn’t know the system of it. According to some articles, the aim of introducing is to spend a time more efficiently because of hours of sunlight. Actually It’s a good idea to introduce that. However, I’m a little bit sad to distant time from Japan and here.

Actually I have worked the office as an intern ship student for 4 months. I moved in new house and met new friends. I got a part time job last week. I went to place where I had never been to.

I mean, my environment is changing. 

I am influenced somebody that have strong desire. They’re beautiful and I envy them. I tend to be lazy for something to keep going such as this blog. I said I’ve been going to post it everyday but I couldn’t. 
I know people have to make a effort otherwise they don’t fulfil their ambition. 
I really would like to be a person to try to do their best and don’t forget their life goal. 

P.S.
I’ll post about new things later!




Something is going to change

Summertime started in Australia yesterday. Apparently, there is Daylight saving time. According to some articles, the aim of the system is to allow the hours of sunlight to be efficiently spent. I think it’s a good idea. However I’m a little sad because the time difference between Japan and Australia has widened.

I have worked in an office as an intern for four weeks. I moved into a new house and made new friends. I took up a part time job last week. I went to places I have never been to.

My environment is changing.

I am influenced by people who have strong desires. They’re brilliant and I envy them. I tend to become lazy when I try to keep something going. Like this blog. I said I was going to post everyday but I haven’t been able to.
I know people who make an effort to fulfil their ambitions.

I would really like to be a person who does her best and doesn’t forget her life goals. 

Comments

Popular Posts