14/04/2017 - 15/04/2017



I left in Japan and started my studying abroad in Australia!




I should catch connecting flight at 4 hours in Korea. So I spend Korea.






I got off Incheon airport, it has many shops, clothing, cosmetic, brand and so on.
Additionally musicians played musics♫ It was nice. After that, I found the red piano.





And I’m so happy when I chat with neighbor in plane☺ 
He is Australian, he talked me about how to Australia especially geography. 
But I have English skills just a little, so I was dissatisfied it😥 
I have to study hard to use English✎   
He recommended “Katoomba” in the blue mountain, so i will go there one day!



There flight ware a valuable experience for me!





After that, I arrived in Australia!!!A staff of study abroad center waiting me. 
Japanese student who study abroad met meeting point as well. 
About 15-20 people came Australia. 
By the way, I'm first to arrive💨





So, I met my host family! They are so kind of me, I can relaxed.
I gave them presents that I bought in Japan🍣, I’m happy that they look happy.

Comments

Popular Posts