13/04/2017 -UPDATE:23/04/2017

I’m not master English yet, so I would like to you relax😓.
I'm going to go Australia for study abroad for almost a year beginning tomorrow.

I have two goals for study abroad.
First,I wanna make friends one hundred ! I would like to communicate with foregin people’s.
I study their country, culture, thinking and so on.

Second,I wanna master English especially business scene.
I study English school for 4 month, after that I will work office for an internship. So, I use English at business, I make of use my experience to job hunting. I'll try my best.

Do I have any qualms about it? Yes, I do.
But, I overcome some barrier with my strong willpower!

I’ll try my best😁

PS
I post this blog everyday for my diary. 
If you have free time, you will read this blog. It makes me happy😍


英語を使いこなせないので、大目に見てください…。
明日からオーストラリア留学に行ってきます。

留学の目標を2つ立てました。
1.友達を100人作ること!他国の人達とのコミュニケーションを通じて、色々な国、文化、考え方等を学んできます。
2.英語を上達させること!特にビジネスにおいても通用する英語スキルを身につけてきます。
というのも、4ヶ月間語学学校に通ってからビジネスインターンシップをするから。この経験を、帰国直近に控えている就活にも活かします!

異国の地に対する不安はありますが、ハプニングや困難こそ自分を成長させる糧だと思って精一杯がんばります!

PS
このブログは日々の記録として毎日投稿しようと思います。
暇な時に見てくれたらとても嬉しいですm(_ _)m

-----------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 23/04/2017
...I made changes these texts. Thank you Mr. D!


I'm not that good at English yet, so please be nice!
I'm going to Australia for study abroad for about a year starting tomorrow.

I have two goals.
First, I want to make one hundred friends! I would like to communicate with foreign people.
I would like to learn about their country, culture, way of thinking and such.

Second, I want to improve my English, especially business English.
I will study at an English school for 4 months, after that I will work at an office for an internship.
So, I will use English for business, I will make of use this experience during job hunting.  I'll try my best.

Do I have any qualms about it?  Yes, I do.
But, I will overcome those barriers with willpower!

P.S.
I will post on this blog everyday as my diary.
Feel free to read them, it makes me happy.

Comments

Popular Posts