28/04/2017

😂Before
I feel ever-improving my English.

I have been two weeks in Australia.  
I pretty much understand what English speaker say. 

I go to two school.  
The second school teach me dedicatide speaking and listening. 
At first I didn't know what my teacher said because they were too fast for me to speak English.  I was shocked it and I really got depressed so I almost cried many times but I listened and repeated English, I can know it by degrees.  I was happy.

However, I have many tasks especially speaking.  I can't say and explain that I want to talk something to people quickly.  I should to memorize basically English phrase.  
My teacher said me, if you study hard in second school, you will get improving your English."  Actually it's not enough to study English, but I think I get a clue.



😊After
I feel my English constantly improving.

It has been two weeks since I started my life in Australia. 
I pretty much understand what the native speakers say. 

I go to two schools.
The first school is basically English school. I learn grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation etc.
The second school is dedicated to teaching speaking and listening.
At first, I couldn't understand what my teachers ware saying because they were too fast and I couldn't keep up.  I was shocked and got so depressed, I almost cried many times.
However after practicing listening over and over again, I started being able to understand little by little.  I was ecstatic!

I still have a long way to go, though, especially my speaking.  I can't explain what I want to say quickly.  I should start by memorising basic English phrases.
My teacher told me, "If you study hard in the second class, your English will improve."
I don't think that it would be enough, but I get what he means.


Thanks! Mr.D! 

Comments

Popular Posts