16/04/2017


Today’s so nice experience!



I went to “Dee Why Beach”. My host family took for me.





She said it is famous in Australia. Many peoples enjoyed swimming,surfing, watching and so on.
But,She thought about it was not many peoples…… I surprised.

It was so beautiful beach! I really like it !!!!!




After that, I studied English.  It is difficult for me, but maybe I became just a little part of my mental makeup.
Hahaha, just joking. I have to study too hard !!! I don’t understand what English speaker says yet.
😭😭😭


↑This noodle is so delicious. Host family cooked me for lunch.


By the way, when I ate dinner, host family said me “Could you drink Miso-soup?”
"Yes, I wanna drink!"  I answered immediately.
They received student who came from Japan, She sent them it. 




But, This is not Miso-soup. It’s “Ochazuke.” I explained them it and drank it without rice.


↑There chocolates are too sweet for me.

I took a shower after that we watched a drama. Title is “13 reasons why”.
I most didn't understand it because they speak too fast for me to listen to it.
I’ll try to study hard, as well.
The funny thing is, They skipped hot stuff and sexy scene. I’m sure that it is true worldwide.   


That’s all for today! See you later.

Comments

Popular Posts