17/04/2017

I feel today’s journey was so great.


Host mother said me,”You should to go the City alone 
because it’s difficult for you to arrive by public transport.”
I agree with her, so I’m off to go City at 8:30 a.m.


Suddenly, I made a mistake. I took the bus to Sydney Olympic Park!!!!! 
It’s not taking to City. 




Sydney transport doesn’t kind of beginner who don’t know town well. 
There don't tell us where we will go next to stopping. No announces!!! 
If you want to go something, you will do preparation with google map or google earth!!!!!!!




I’m so hungry and tasty, So I went to McDonald and ate Bacon & Egg Muffin.




After that, I took the train to go to City. Sydney trains has second floor,  I enjoyed landscape.





Until at last I reached City, It took 4 hour. I’m so tired.





When I located my school, I met a friend who go to same school by chance.
So,I went shopping together.


MUJI
It’s more expensive then that in Japan.



Second around of McDonald
The man who spoke Japanese helped our order. Thank you!



I found many shops and goods that came from Japan.


Genki Sushi

 Face Soap that I used at Japan
It's costs $15.95!!! Maybe It's ¥500 in Japan.......

Masking tapes
I like there. 


Frixion  
It's famous of Australia.


Hmmmmm......I'm so sleepy and tired.
I'll go to bed, Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts