11/07/2017 Bullying

Before
-26min
I was talking about bulling in my class.
When I was a primary school student, there was a peculiar girl in my class.  She always said all of it that she was thinking about, my friends didn’t like her attitudes.  I tried to say them that they should not to do it, but I always agree them.  I had never been such a confidence at that time.  She must have been sad.  I have really regretted for it.  I had a time machine, I would scold myself of youth.  
Generally speaking, pupils could not control their emotion.  I was also one of the pupil that could not do it.     
If I said something, which is helpful for her, would I had been able to change my life? 
I am not sure, but  it might be influence the way of thinking. 


After

We talked about bullying in class.
When I was a primary school student, there was a peculiar girl in my class.  She always said what was on her mind out loud and because of that, my friends didn't like her.  I tried to convince them they should not bully her, but I always gave in in the end.  I didn't have much self-confidence at that time.  The girl must have been really sad.  I really regret it.  If I were able to go back in time, I would scold my younger self.
Generally speaking, children are unable to control their emotions.  I was one of them.
If I said something to help her at that time, would it have made a difference to my life?
I am not sure, but it might have influenced my way of thinking.



P.S.
My classmate who came from Korea wrote my name in Korean👾.



Comments

Popular Posts