12/07/2017 Hating Rainy Days

Before
-20min

For the first time I have *absented my class today.  It was rain and was being headache all day.
When I sat on the couch, one of my flatmate concern about my physical condition, she gave me a piece of pill. I was so grateful for her, but I was a little bit shocked because its colour was flashy pink. I have never seen such a **colourful medicine in Japan. I really felt this is Australia and doubt its effectivity.
However, my condition was getting better, so I able to managed to go to another school.  I leant that I should not judge any medicines by appearances.


Memo
*absent: 動詞が抜けている。基本形容詞で使うみたいなんだけど動詞の用法もあるから混乱中。要確認。
**colourful: 複数の色で鮮やかに彩られている時に使う。単色を表す場合は使用不可。




After

Today, for the first time, I was absent for class.  It was raining and I had a headache all day.  When was resting on the couch at home, one of my flatmates became concerned about my physical condition and gave me a pill to help with my headache.  I was grateful, but also a little shocked at the shocking pink pill.  I have never seen such a brightly coloured pill.  I really felt that I was in a foreign country and doubted the pill's potency.
However, thanks to the pill, I got better and managed to go to my second school.  I learnt that I should not judge medicine by appearance.

Comments

Popular Posts