28/06/2017 Take Care Of Your Health

Before

At last, I have discovered how I keep my motivation to study English, especially chatting with people in English.
I think it’s important to sleep enough time.  Actually, I had an experiment that my mental *condition was influenced by a lack of sleep.

I had done for two days;

First day: First of all, I couldn’t get up early so I felt miserable that I didn’t arrived at school on time.  The class was in progress, I was a little bit in a hurry.  What’s more, I was quite sleepy and I couldn’t answer using correct English when my teacher asked it for me.  I also couldn’t talk to my friend well.  I must have been getting irritated.

Second day: I could get up early than the first day so I felt happy.  I was not sleepy sp it was easy to think what I wanted to say something.  I was having a shape mind all of the time.



Somebody who read my experiment must says that it is usual thing sleep makes us good condition.  However, it is difficult to maintain caring of ourselves though knowing that information.  I noticed that physical condition was indispensable for **human life.  That is why, I will try to maintain my health then keep my mind to study English.       


MEMO
*condition: この場面で使うと病気のような印象を与える
**human life: 科学的な言い回し(e.g. The presence of a water body is necessary for human life.)


After

At last I have discovered a way to maintain to study English, especially the motivation to chat in English.  I think it is important to have enough sleep.  I did an experiment to test if my mental state was influenced by a lack of sleep.   It was done over a span of two days.

Day 1: Firstly, I couldn't get up early, so I felt miserable about the face that I couldn't get to school on time.  The class was in progress and I was in a bit of a hurry. What's more, I was still sleepy and I couldn't answer with proper English when my teacher asked me a question.  I also could't talk well to my friend.  i got irritated.

Day 2: I was happy I was able to get up earlier than the first day.  I wasn't sleepy, so I was able to think as I spoke.  My mind was sharp for rest of the day.

It is an obvious conclusion that sufficient sleep keeps us in good condition.  However, in spite of knowing that fact, it is difficult to maintain.  But I realised that a good physical condition is a necessity for life.
I will try to maintain my health and keep a good mind to study English.

Comments

Popular Posts