10/07/2017 Not Mother Tongue

Before
14min

I finally have done writing my resume…  
It had been taken since two weeks, I spent a lot of time finishing it.
I realised that it is difficult to express myself with the resume, even more English.  However, my close friend and teachers helped me plenty of times.  I am really grateful for them, Thank you!   I am trying to get a internship!!!  



After
I am finally done writing my resume...
It has been taken me two weeks.  I spent a lot of time writing it.
I realised that it is difficult to describe myself with the resume, even more so with English.  However, my close friend and teachers helped me plenty o times.  I am really grateful, Thank you!
I am trying to get an internship!!!



P.S.
There is an ice rink at Darling Harbour.  It getting really cold recently.


Comments

Popular Posts