27/06/2017 I Would Like To Be...

-Before

I want to be like my father.

*To tell the truth, my father is blind. He said that he couldn't do that he really wanted to do in his eyes.
When he worked at office, he was promoted very quickly but he abandoned the working due to his handicap.  If he had seen anything, he could have lived a different life, but he had no choice. People are unfair and the world is a cruel place.  Although he had such a handicap, he managed to overcome lots of problem by himself, what more, he has been enjoying his life every day!

In the past, my younger brother started playing drums and desired to purchase a electrical drum set because he wanted to practice them in our home that is why he asked my father for buying it.  My father backed him up at first, but eventually he **permitted to buy it.  This story seemed a normal story that my younger brother pestered my father, but, to be surprise, my father also started playing drums and has been to the music school to learn it.  I wounded that he could play it and asked that for him, then he said he rely on logic but instinct. If I were him, I couldn't do that.  I look up to him from the bottom of my heart.


MEMO
*To tell the truth: 最初敢えて言わなかったことに使われる
**permitted: 正式な場所で使用される動詞。この状況で使うと超厳しい家庭、っていうイメージになる
⚠適度な改行を心がけること



-After

I want to be like my father.

My father is blind.  It was difficult for him to do what he wanted do.
When he worked in the office, he was promoted very quickly but he stopped working because of his handicap.
When he able to see, he could have led a different life, but he had no choice. People are unfair and the would is a cruel place. Although he had the handicap, he has managed to overcome many problems by himself.  What's more, he has been enjoying his life every day!

When my younger brother started playing the drums and wanted to get an electrical drum set because he wanted to practice at home, he asked our father to get him one.  My father refused at first, gut eventually allowed him to get it.
This seems like the average son-pester-father story, but to my surprise, my father also started playing the drums!  He even started going to a music school!
I wondered how he could play the drums, so I asked him, HE told me that he relied not on logic, but on instinct.
I wouldn't be able to do that if I were him.  I look up to him from the bottom og my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts