18/04/2017

I ready for life in Australia today.


First,  I made a bank account. It’s so useful because it has debit capability. It looks like Suica & PASMO.




I ate Karaage bento for lunch. It wasn’t that good.




Second, I had a test about speaking and listening.
I’m still not convinced and understood my English skills(`;ω;´).


After that, I was shopping again with my friends. I brought teeth powder.



↑I think 絶対零度 is more cool than 極度乾燥(しなさい).


I found 3 monkey’s PUB!




When I found the Wynyard station, stranger told me.
He studied abroad in Japan because of studying Japanese.
I was delightful to talk him. i think I’m lucky girl. Hahaha, Just Joking.  


I ate dinner at house, Host father told me many things
about family, country,human life and so on.
He said “Life is unfair”.
I stood out my memory and I think English is just a tool for communication.
He said “You are claver!”and “ If you don’t know that English speaker says
for example watching TV , I will help you.”
I’m so happy about it and I should to study hard anew.

Comments

Popular Posts