07/06/2017 Thing I Want To Do In This Life


Thing I want to do in this life 



BEFORE


I really want to do diving in the sea.

To tell the truth, even I have never swum in the sea.  When I tell my friends, most of them are surprised and ask me a reason.


My family is a little bit different from other family.  My father is not good his eyes and can see little. If I want to go out with my family, My mother have to take care about her children and even my father.  That’s why I hardly hang out especially outside activities. 


Actually, I had an opportunity to do.  About eight years ago when I was a junior high school student, there was a school trip in Okinawa.  I couldn't wait enjoying the diving. However, when I arrived in it, it was so bad weather.  Raining badly, thunder rumbling.  As a consequence, I couldn't do that and I hadn't spent during the school trip what I wanted to.


So, I would like to do diving! If I dream come, I will do it in a beautiful sea!  Paral seems very nice.  Just looking a picture about Paral sea☺️ 




AFTER


I really want to go diving in the sea.

To tell the truth, I have never swum in the sea before.


Most of my friends are usually surprised when they hear about this and start asking questions.



My family is a little bit different from other families. My father's eyes are bad and he cannot see well.


Whenever we go out as a family, my mother has to take care of my siblings and my father as well. That's why I hardly hang out and rarely participate in outdoor activities.


Actually, I had an opportunity to go diving about eight years ago. I was a junior high school student and we were on a school trip to Okinawa. I couldn't wait to go diving. However, when we arrived, there was a thunderstorm and it rained heavily. As a result, we couldn't go diving and I wasn't able to spend my time as I wanted to during the school trip.


So, I would like to go diving! If my dream comes true, I would like to dive in a beautiful sea! Palau seems very nice. Just looking at a picture of Palau's sea.✈️


Comments

Popular Posts