18/06/2017 My Individuality

-Before

I have a power of concentration that I’m interested in something at that time.  For example, I concentrate on studying English at present.  I have gotten this individuality when I was a child because I had been studying in Kumon that is private school.  
It has a unique system that students learn themselves doing a lot of exercises each subjects.  I think Kumon has been practicing the proverb “Practice makes Perfect.” but I was only a child then I couldn’t understand why I went to the private school despite going to an elementary school so that I complained my parents about that but my parents said I should keep studying there.  However, I finally understand my parents attitude.  Kumon gave me a strength of thinking because I had to think about the answer when I did the exercises.  There were teachers in Kumon, but they only marked my sheets.  If I had a mistake, they asked me that why did you thing about then how will you answer this question.  They couldn’t tell me the amswer, asked me a reason and a solution.  It was good experience for me. 
To be honest, I didn’t like Kumon at that time but now, I’m grateful for parents to be sent me Kumon.  The concentration that I have brings me good future course.



-After

I have the power of being able to concentrate on something that I’m interested in at that time.  For example, I am currently concentrating on studying English.  I gained the skill when I was a child because I have studied at Kumon, a private tuition.  
It has a unique system which allows students to learn by themselves by doing lots of exercises for each subject.  Kumon uses the proverb “Practice makes Perfect”.  as I was just a child  I couldn’t understand why I had to go to private tuition event when I was already going to an elementary school.  I complained to my parents but they said I should just keep studying.  
However, as time passed I finally understand why my parents made me go to a private tuition centre.  Kumon told me how to think because I had to think hard about the answers when I did the exercises.  The teachers at Kumon only checked the answers when  a mistake is made.  They would ask how we got it wrong and what we should do to get it right.  They were not allowed to tell us the answers.  It was a good experience for me.
To be honest, I didn’t like Kumon at that time but now I’m grateful for every thing the skill of concentration has work well for me.









More Information👫

Comments

Popular Posts