30/05/2017 VIVID SYDNEY

Hi
I reallly wrote this blog, but I'm so busy and I can't do it.  I had priority studying revisions after school because my class getting more difficult so I have to do revisions.

Hi!
I really wanted to write on this blog, but I was busy, I couldn't.  I really wanted to write on this blog, but classes were getting difficult, so I had to do more revision after school.

-

Last Friday, filnaly VIVID started.  It's a big event that all of the Sydney is coverd by bright color light.  I'm living near the Darling Harvour, so I can see the limited fountain every day.

Last Friday, VIVID finally started. It's a big event that covers all of Sydney in bright coloured lights. I'm currently living near Darling Harbour
, so I can see the special fountain set up for the event everyday.


 
 
  

There is a special fountain in darling harbor.  It's don't put into that place but now there is in it. Do you know projection mapping?  I want to explain it but I don't know how can I say!😭  Anyway, I'll show you some pictures.

 

 

 
The opera house was really nice as well.  I went to there with my flat mate and a friend that of flat mate.
A movie that reflected, it seems so strange and looks like octopus.  Do you know projection mapping?  I want to explain it but I don't know how can I say!😭  Anyway, I'll show you some pictures.

The opera house was really nice as well. I went there with my flatmate and her friend.
A movie that reflected , it seemed so strange, it looked like an octopus.  An image was projected on to the opera house. It's called projection mapping. It looked so strange, like an octopus.🐙🐙

 

 

Recently, I lost my studying space.  I usually went to the UTS library, but I didn't know it had a limited of using.  No UTS student is able to use only ten times per a year!  I'm wondering about how to find my studying space. Now, I study in McDonald's.  I hope finding more comfortable place.

Recently, I lost my studying space. I usually go to the UTS library, but I didn't know that the number of times I could enter was limited. Members of the public were only allowed to enter ten times annually! I'm wondering where I should study next. Currently, I'm studying at McDonald's. I hope to find a more comfortable place.

 

Comments

Popular Posts