12/06/2017 Recent Happy Events

👾Recent Happy Events👾



1.Watching videos in English on You Tube
I like watching videos kind of beauty and cosmetic on You Tube.  I like Sare who is YouTuber living in Norway, so I usually watch her videos.  
Before I came to here I tried to know what she said, but I couldn’t completely understand.  Yesterday I watched this movie after all this time,Surprisingly I almost understand about 90%.  Then, I tried to watch other one and I also understand! I was surprised myself too. 
I felt that my listening ability was  getting better.


1. Watching videos in English on YouTube
I like watching videos on beauty and cosmetics on YouTube.  I like watching Sara who is a YouTuber from Norway, so I usually watch her videos.
Before coming to Australia, I tried to listen to what she said, but I couldn't understand completely. 
Yesterday, I watched one of her videos after a long break. Surprisingly, I was able to understand about 90% of what she said. I tried watching others as well and I was also able to understand them as well! I surprised myself as well. I felt that my listening comprehension skills were getting better.


If you're interested this video, please check it😎



-
2.My teacher impressive me
Last Friday we was taught by different teacher because regular teacher absented for her schedule.  We need to introduce ourselves for new teacher because she didn’t know us so each person introduced themselves.  When I got my turn, I told her that I have studied in Australia about two month then she was surprised and said when did you start studying English because my English is more or less good although I arrived here on April.  She said me that my English is good so when I heard I was so happy.


2. My teacher was impressed by me
Last Friday, we were taught by a different teacher because the usual teacher was absent. We had to introduce ourselves to the new teacher because it was the first time she was teaching us. During my turn, I told her than I have been studying in Australia for about two months. She was surprised and asked when did I start studying English because my English was quite good for a person who came in April. I was so happy when she said my English was good.



-
3.I could finish reading DUO3.0
I finally have finished reading DUO3.0!!!  It took about a month although I couldn’t completely memorise yet.
However, I feel be a sense of achievement.  I want to memorize all of the word and use this!


3. I finished reading DUO3.0
I have finally finished reading through DUO3.0!!! It took about a month!! I have not completely memorised it yet though.
However, I feel a sense of achievement. I want to memorise all of the words and be able to use them!



-
4.Chenging my earphone for free
It's my fault that I did washing myclothes with my earphone because I forgot that I put it in my trousers.  That's why it didn't work but only left side.  However, it was unusual to use everyday, I went to the Apple Store in Sydney and asked a staff if I could get new earphone. The staff confirm something, then I got the new one for free! I think I'm so lucky.

4. Changing my earphones for free
I forgot my earphones in my trousers when I did my laundry. Only the left side could work after that. As it was weird to use, I went to the Apple Store in Sydney and asked the staff if I could get a new set of earphones. The staff had to check, buy I managed to get a new set for free! I'm so lucky.

Comments

Popular Posts