02/05/2017

-Before
Everyday I discover new things.

The foreign people have came to my class finally.  Actually, the first school had seven Japanese and one Brazilian😭  I was so sad because it had only one non-Japanese and I didn't make such friends in my school.  However,  three student have attended my class today.  I was so happy and I spoke them☺️

The 2nd school teacher teached me how to use proposition.  Almost Japanese dislike it because we don't understand what's difference from it.  The teacher told us easy to understand.
He said, "it is important to copy in complete sentence.  You should steal it!"
I heard it, I think it's similar to music.  When I should have playing solo in song, I usually listen to original solo after that I copy or steal that phrases as well.  

In the meantime, I'm going to have test on Thursday..... I should study English hard🤣


-After
Everyday, I discover new things.

The foreign people finally came to my class.
The first school had seven Japanese and one Brazilian💩 I was so sad because there was only one non-Japanese person in the the class and I wasn't able to make foreign friends (in my school.)

However, three non-Japanese students came to my class today. I was so happy and went to speak to them☺️

The second school teacher taught us how to use preposition. Most of the Japanese students disliked it because we couldn't understand the differences.

He said, "It is important to copy complete sentences. You should steal it!"
I thought it was similar to music.
When I have to play a solo in a song, I usually listen to the original solo  to copy and steal phrases.

In the meantime, I'm going to have a test on Thursday....I need to study hard🤣


Comments

Popular Posts