23/05/2017

Hey guys, how's it going?  I'm graudually settle down my daily life in Australia.  I get used to eat some sandwiches, some serials and some fruits.  I ate rice everyday in Japan, so I can't think my daily life without rice.  However, I noticed that I can live without it although I sometimes miss it.  Noodles as well.  I really want to eat "Jiro-kei" noodles.

By the way, my specific class is sometimes difficult for me because electrics class divides to class level that we belong to.  Our class is composed by forth classes.  The forth class, we can choose that we're interested in.  For example, grammar & vocablary, conversation, pronunciation and music etc.  Today, for the first time that I took part in the upper grammar & vocabulary class.  In past, I usually join the lower one.
Today contents were not difficult but the students who participate in it spoke English well.  In addition, the class is rapied quickly. So I sometimes fell in, sometimes was stimulated by them.  I think real present state can't change only fall down.  I'll study hard for the future.


Hey guys, how's it going? I'm gradually settling down and getting used to my daily life in Australia. I'm also getting used to eating sandwiches, CEREALS and fruits.
I ate rice everyday in Japan, so I couldn't imagine life without rice.
However, I feel that I can live without it, although I do sometimes miss it. Noodles as well. I really want to eat some "Jiro-kei" noodles.

By the way, my specific class is sometimes difficult for me, because  electrics class divides us by level.
Our class is composed of four classes. We can choose genres we are interested in, in the fourth class. For example, grammar & vocabulary, conversation, pronunciation and music, etc. Today, I took part in the upper grammar & vocabulary class for the first time. In the past, I usually joined the lower one.
Today's contents were not difficult, but the students who participated in it spoke English well. In addition, the class is quick.  So I was stimulated, and depressed I think this is the best I can do right now. I'll study hard for the future.😭



P.S.
I can't explain about my school in English.  So I write down in Japanese and it is translated by my teacher😭
Thank you for good translation, Mr.D👾


学校の時間割が全部で4コマあって、
1コマ〜3コマ 通常授業
4コマ 選択授業

選択授業には、通常授業のレベルによって参加出来るor参加出来ない授業がある
私が前回いたPre-Inter⇨今勉強しているInterの差は結構あって、選択授業のレベルもそこでわけられている(Lower Class⇆Upper Class)
選択授業のレベルが一気にあがる。Interはその中(Upper)でも1番下のクラスなので英語が大体喋れる&中にはスラスラ話せる人もいっぱい
皆すげーなーと思うと同時に、私はまだまだ話せないな…と現実を突きつけられる
現状を嘆いても事実は何も変わらない
日々努力することが1番大切だと感じた


By the way, my specified class is sometimes difficult for me, because we are divided  according to our level.
Our school timetable consists of four time slots. We can choose the different types of classes we are interested in for the fourth slot. We can choose from classes like grammar & vocabulary, conversation, pronunciation, music and many more. The number of options depend on the level I belong to.
Previously, I was in Pre-Intermediate, which was under the Lower Class. I was promoted recently to Intermediate, which is part of the Upper Class.
Today, I took part in the upper grammar & vocabulary class for the first time. In the past, I usually join the lower one. There was a significant increase in difficulty.
Although Intermediate is part of the Upper Class, it is still the lowest in the category.  There were students who could speak fairly well, and students who seemed like they had no problems at all. They were amazing.
Being surround by people better than me was motivating, but it also was a painful reminder of my inability to hold a proper conversation.

However, whining doesn't change anything. I'll just have to study hard for now.

Comments

Popular Posts