03/05/2017

 

-Before
Do you know "Study plus" ?
It's app as study SNS.  You can record your studying time and share it to achievement.

Actually I have downloaded it for a half years ago but I haven't littile use it.

Recently, I read the article how to way to study something well.  It's said recording is important way because we feel more accomplished it than non-recording.  I set my goal and I have studied this week.

The best part of this app is made studying time graph by automatically.  In addition, we use stop timer in app, we need not to text studying time point by point.  It's cool function.  If you have to or want to study something, I recommend this app🐥


-After
Have you heard of "Study plus"?
It's an app that can record your study time and shares it with your friends to show off your achievements.

I have actually downloaded it about half a year ago but didn't use it very much.

Recently, however, I read an article about how to study well. It stated that making records is important because we feel a larger sense of achievement than when we don't keep a record. I set my goal and made an effort to accomplish it this week.

The best part of this app is that a time graph of the hours studied is automatically created.
In addition, the app has a timer to record the hours. It's a cool function. If you want to study more efficiently, I recommend this app.🦆

Comments

Popular Posts