22/05/2017 A Self-Analysis

I am determined to start self-analysis.
Last Friday, the person who is working the gigantic corporation and in Australia, told us about job hunting, working and life etc.  His lecture was so eloquent because he fulfilled his ambition in the face of adversity.  He forbade us to upload on internet, so l don't tell you in details😭
He taught me it's important to think about myself, or I will drop out of office.
Actually, l know a little bit answers of self-analysis.  I guess my personality is influenced by my parents and family background at least.
Today, I thought about both my favourite food and the food I dislike the most, and the reasons👾



I have decided to start my self-analysis.
Last Friday, a person who works at a gigantic corporation in Australia talked to us about job hunting, his life and stuff. His lecture we so eloquent, especially when he talked about how he fulfilled his ambition in the face of adversity.
I got engrossed in his lecture.
He told us not to upload what he said on the internet, so I'm not going into the details😭
He taught me that it's important to learn about myself, or else I might lose my job.
Actually, I do know a little bit about self-analysis. I guess my personality is influenced by my parents and family background.
Anyway, I will start my self-analysis! Today, I thought about both my favourite food and the food I dislike the most, and the reasons for both.👾

 

Comments

Popular Posts