18/05/2017 Bend It Like Beckham

 


Today, I saw a movie "Bend It Like Beckham" in my class.  
It's a 2002 British comedy-drama sports film producted by Girinder Chadha.  
The main character of Jess is absorbed in football, but her parents have forbidden her to play because she is a girl.  
However, she sometimes plays it with her friends.  
During playing it, Jules who plays it as well invited her soccer team.  

Today, we watched the movie "Bend it like Beckham" in class.
It's a 2002 British comedy-drama sports film produced, written and directed by Gurinder Chadha.
The main character, Jess, is into football, but her parents have forbidden her to play because she is a girl. However, she sometimes plays it with her friends.
While she was playing, her friend, Jules, invited her to her football team.

 

-
I can't tell all of the story because it's too long to write.  If you interested in this movie, you will watch it☺️
Finally she is successful in the team, after that she goes to American university for scholarship with Jules.  
I moved her a way of lifestyle because she carrried out her original intention.  
She had a lot of problem.  It's a religion, family, culture etc.  Although, she solved solutions and she became happy.

One thing led to another, she finally succeeded in the team.  She then proceeds to a university in America on a scholarship, together with Jules.
I was moved by her way of life, because in spite of her problems(religion, family, culture etc.), she managed to find solutions and happily fulfilled her dreams.

 

-
It's difficult to keep a mind although her perent disagreed her.  However, her father understood her inner mind, so she kept playing it.
I'll keep my mind as well as her.  I sometimes depressed my English is not good however it's the most important to keep studying somebody point out me.

It was difficult to stay on track as her parents disapproved of her actions. However, her father understood her, so she kept playing.
I'll try to stay in track as well.
Sometime, I get depressed about my English not being good enough. However, it's important to keep studying, and have somebody point out my mistakes. 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts