30/04/2017

Before😟
    ⇛After😏

Today I went to fish market and manly beach.
 ⇛Today, I went to the fish market and Manly Beach.


-Fish market
Oysters were so delicious!!!  I'm so happy.
 ⇛-Fish market
 The oysters were so delicious!!! I'm so happy!!





-The Wheel
It was the first time to take the ferry.
I have never seen such beautiful scenery.
 ⇛-The Wheel
 It was the first time I have taken the ferry.
 I have never seen such a beautiful scenery in my life.




-Manly beach
Many tourists visited here and enjoyed each person.
 ⇛-Manly Beach
 It was a popular sight-seeing area and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.







I'm wondering what topics do I speak in English.  Everyone says "you should to speak English a lot!" But, I don't have any topics.  I should to think about various questions.

 ⇛I'm wondering what I should talk about in English. Everyone says, "You should practice speaking  English a lot!", but I don't have anything to talk about.
 I should prepare a variety of questions.

Comments

Popular Posts