16/05/2017 Recent Event

Recent Event

Monday 15th May
-
I had shopping with my friends.  We went The Asian super market because my friends want to buy Japanese foods and cook themselves.  

I went shopping with my friends. We went to the Asian supermarket because my friends wanted to buy the ingredients to cook Japanese food for themselves.

-
The shop sell a lot of foods.  I think It’s not problem to eat Japanese food in Australia.  However, If you enough to have money in this case. Because all of the Japanese food is so expensive.
Actually, I little interested in foods, so I was just window-shopping.

The shop sold a lot of food. I think it's not that difficult to get Japanese food in Australia. However, that is only if you have enough money. Japanese food in Australia is so expensive.
Actually, I had little interest in food , so I was just window shopping.


P.S.
I saw a lovely candy💩
 
 


Tuesday 16th May(Today!)
-
When I finished my school, I looked at choral society.  I think they join this church.
They sang a song pleasantly, so I was moved their attitude.
I want to get my saxophone and play it as soon as possible🎷

When I finished school today, I went to take a look at the choral society. I think they are a part of this church. They sang so pleasantly 
, I was moved.
I want to get my saxophone and start playing again as soon as possible🎺

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts