01/05/2017



Before

I know different from easy to listening English between difficult to it.
People have an accent.  In my home town,  almost elderly people have a thick accent, so I sometimes don't know that what they say.
I can't understand even Japanese, yow know, it's difficult to uptake in English.
Anyway, I should speak English! Repeat, Repeat and Repeat......


After

I learnt the difference between easy and difficult to understand English when I listen to to it.
Previously, I wasn't able to understand any spoken English, but now, I'm only unable to understand heavily accented English!
Everyone has an accent.
In my hometown, most elderly people have a thick accent, so even I sometimes don't understand what they are saying.
It's already difficult enough to understand Japanese, you know, and English would be a lot more problematic.
Anyhow, I should be speaking more English!
Repeat, Repeat and Repeat......(Rinse and Repeat...!)


P.S.
That picture is kanji book that is described by picture.  I found it at kinokuniya-bookstore in Sydney. 

Comments

Popular Posts