09/05/2017 My Favourite Phrases

Today, I introduce my favourite phrases🐣


Before-After




--
1.
-It's piece of cakes.
It means "easy".  In Japan, it describes using breakfasts.  There are same meaning but it's different to describe.

-It's a piece of cake.
It means "easy. In Japanese, there is a similar phrase using breakfast as a target of comparison.
They have the same meaning but have describing ways of expression.


--
2.
-It's raining cats and dogs
I'm not sure why this phrase mean "heavy rain".  I want to know its origin🙃

-It's raining cats and dogs.
I'm not sure why this phrase means "heavy rain". I want to know its origin.


--
3.
-On the same page
Especially I like this.  For me, it's lovely phrase but It's hard to explain.  I don't know🙃🙃🙃

-On the same page.
I especially like this phrase. I think it's a lovely phrase but it's hard to explain. I don't know🙃🙂🙃


--
4.
-Gone off track
It means "to forget your feature" or "to stop trying".
Don't gone off track! I'll keep trying!

-Gone off track.
It means "to forget your goal".
Don't go off track!!  I'll keep working towards my goals!!🥅

Comments

Popular Posts