17/05/2017 The test, The library

I passed the exam!  I upgrade higher class so I’m a little be relieved. 
However, I have a lot of problems.  My teacher said, ‘Your score is almost good, but your speaking especially grammar and pronunciation level is pre-intermediate.’  I guess my teacher wanted to say me ’You should study more!’  
i’m not good at speaking English.  Other teacher pointed out my pronunciation ‘I’. I repeated ‘clean’ after him many times!
i can’t understand yet what is correct pronunciation.  Maybe I will dream about ‘clean’.

I passed the exam! 
I was upgraded to a higher class, so I'm a little relieved.
However, I still have a lot of problems. My teacher said, "Your score is quite good, but your speaking and especially your grammar and pronunciation is pre-intermediate level." I guess my teacher wanted to tell me, "You should study harder!"
I'm not good at speaking English.
My other teacher pointed out my pronunciation of "L". 
I repeated the word "clean" after him many times!
I still can't do the correct pronunciation.
Maybe I will dream about "clean" when I sleep tonight.

P.S. it's my results.
SCORE:4
Learning 4
Reading 4
Writing 3.5
Speaking 3.5
(Fluently 3.5, Grammer 3, Vocablary 3.5, Comprehend 4, Pronuntiation 3.5)

⚠︎LEVEL⚠︎
Elementary:2 
Pre-intermediate:3 
Intermadiate:4 
Upper Intermadiate:5
Advanced:6

🐥🐥🐥


 

I went UTS library.  UTS is the university in Australia.  Many students was studying there and they look busy themselves paper or project.  The library opens until 1AM!  I’m so surprised because It was different from Japanese university.
I was motivated that I saw their attitude.

I went to the University of Technology Sydney library.
UTS is a university in Australia. There were many students studying and looking busy burying themselves in papers and projects. The library stays open until 1am! I was so surprised because it was different from Japanese universities.
I was motivated when I saw how hardworking they were.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts