12/05/2017 My Fondest childhood memory


最も大事な、子供の頃の思い出
My fondest childhood memory

Before-After

-
Actually, I have bad memory so I few memorize my childhood memory.  I have no idea it😭 So today I'm taking about my junior high school student.

Actually, I have a bad memory, so I don't remember much of my childhood. I can't remember much😭, so today, I'll be talking about something that happened when I was a junior high school student.


-
I joined a brass band club because I interested in the saxophone.  
I watched "swing girls” when I was a elementary school student.  A main character played the tenor saxophone.  I wanted to play it as well. 
I liked the saxophone so I practiced hard.  I got into music and instruments day by day.

I joined a brass band club because I was interested in the saxophone. I watched a movie called "Swing Girls" when I was an elementary school student. 
The main character played the tenor saxophone. I wanted to play it as well.
I liked the saxophone, so I practiced hard.  
Day by day, I went deeper into both the music and the instrument. 


-
After that, the older student graduated from a school, the same time I elected as a captain.  Our club had about a hundred people at that time!  I think it was a prime time of our club.

After the seniors graduated, I was elected as the captain. Our club had about a hundred people at that time! I think it was when our club was at its prime.


-
I had no skill as a captain.  Believe it or not, I was so shy.  I always turned on my face red when I spoke in front of people.  Therefore I can’t understand why I elected it.  
"What do I undertake a leadership role?”  “What mission as a leader?”  I thought that, but I had no idea.  

I had no idea what I was doing. Believe it or not, I was really shy. My face turned red when I had to speak in front of people. I couldn't understand why I was elected.
I had many questions. "What is leadership?"


-
However, I practised harder than before I elected because I thought a reader is the most practice hard than anyone.  I thought it must to do as well.  In addition, I had a dream to get a prize at the competition.  The competition must give two numbers and I had a solo both numbers.  A solo is important because it give a impression about the brass band.  I devoted practice more and more.

I thought hard, but i had no idea. However I practiced harder than before because I thought that a leader is suppose to practice  harder than everyone else. I felt that I had to.  In addition, i dreamt of getting a prize at the competition. We had to play two numbers and I had to play the solos for both. Solos are important because it represents the brass band. I devoted more and more time to practice.


-
After that, I finally won a prize and earn the next stage at it.  I couldn't stop my tear.  The first time I cried in front of people. 
I went through a difficult time, but now It’s good memory.

We won a prize and progressed from the regional competition to the prefectural stage.
I couldn't stop my tears. It was the first time I cried in front of others.
It was a difficult time, but now it's just a good memory.

Comments

Popular Posts