05/05/2017 IF

Before-After⚠


If I master English.........
(It's first conditional! I learned it recently lol)


-
🏃💡📅
-My dairy life
…I will be good. 
Because I become widespread my alternative especially informations.  
For example, if I want to know what's function and how to play first alto saxophone in a big band. 
I will search it in Japanese and in English.  
I was searching for real at Google. 

-My daily life
...will be good.
Because I will have access to a large number of alternatives, especially information.
For example, if I want to know what's the role of and how to play first alto in a big band, 
I will search online in both Japanese and English.
I tried searching for real.


↓ In Japanese (The number of Google searchers: about 12,200)
↓In Japanese( number of Google hits : about 12,000)



↓ In English (The number of Google searchers: about 4,640,000)
↓In English (number of Google hits : about 4.64 million)



-
Of course, in Japanese is smaller in numbers than in English.
(Although I don’t think it shows a dramatic difference in result.  There are 4,627,800 apart in searchers !!!)

Of course, the number of Japanese hits is way smaller than the number of English hits.
(There is a dramatic difference of 4.63 million!!!)


-
So, I want to know something, English is really useful skill.  Today, informations is the most valuable things in the world.  In addition, Almost latest informations describe in English.  I can acquire knowledge. 

So, if I want to look for something online, English is really useful.
Today, information is the most valuable thing in the world. In addition, almost all the latest information is written in English. I can acquire knowledge easier.




-
👓💼💲
-My job
...I will be easy to get a job.
It’s necessary to speak English in future because Japan is becoming falling the birth rate and the aging so we should to work other country.  Almost companies want to Japanese people who speak english but those people are few.  For this reason, leaning english is meaningful.

-My job opportunities
...It will be easy to get a job.
In the future, it's necessary to be able to speak English because Japan has an aging population. 
Because of an aging population and a declining birthrate,
1. There will be a decrease in the number of viable manpower. This results in an increase in the number of foreigner employment, which ten results in less jobs for the locals.
2. There will be a decrease in number of consumers. International trade will be required to sustain the economy.
Therefore we have to work with other countries. 
Most companies want Japanese people who can speak English but there are few who are able to. As such, learning English gives an advantage.




-
🔥🌞🔥
-Possibility as a person
…I will be more stronger than now.
I learn various culture, attitude from people at this studying abroad.  I’m asian and I’m minority person in Australia.  I have known a lot of things since three weeks and I think that process is going to go on.
I want to be respecting to how people.

-Possibilities as a person
...I will be much stronger than I currently am.
I can learn from various cultures and attitudes from the people around me currently. I'm Asian and a minority in Australia. I have learnt a lot of things in these three weeks and will continue to learn  for the rest of my time here.
I want to be able to help minorities in Japan when I return.

Comments

Popular Posts